St. Mary's Garden
Welcome to St. Mary's Garden in Timmins
At the Heart of it all… Nestled in the core of the downtown a building in one shape or another has majestically stood... Originally built in the early part of the century this building that cared for much of Timmins’ population is now enjoying a re-birth and once again caring for the very people that it helped bring into the world.
In one of the most convenient locations in downtown Timmins the original St. Mary’s Hospital site is being re-born. By building on much of the “last a lifetime” construction of yesterday Autumnwood is creating a new destination at this site. Now it will relay its prestigious downtown address into a lifestyle playground for Timmins’ most deserving population—its seniors.
The new development of St. Mary’s Gardens will provide its residents with a strong and secure home where the only requirement is carefree living.
Our 65 independent living apartments are the ideal choice for those who:
- want to leave behind the hassle of weekly housekeeping!
- enjoy social and recreational activities all through the year!
- are done with the maintenance of a yard and home!
- still wish to enjoy a completely independent lifestyle!
Benefits of living here
- Walking distance to downtown shopping, churches, library, and more.
- Complete kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, range hood, dishwasher
- Four-piece bathroom with safety bars
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Spacious living room/dining room combination
- Ample closet space
- Storage lockers available
- All utilities (heat, hydro, water) and all taxes
- 24-hour emergency response communication system
- Weekly housekeeping
- 24-hour security
- Some social & recreational programming available.
- Parking with plug-ins
April 3, 2012
A warm welcome from wonderful staff is only the beginning of my new life here which offers a safe and impressive building with many amenities and activities. I am proud to call St. Mary's Gardens my home.
St. Mary's Garden Resident
February 10, 2012
Have a listen to this Radio Testimonal, featuring residents from St. Mary's Garden. In it, Frank and Pat discuss the reasons why they love living at St. Mary's Garden and how their lives have changed for the better.
February 06, 2012
St. Mary's Gardens, a superb asset to Timmins and a wonderful home for us older folks – I am happy to be one of them.
Professional staff, top security and everything in between, that's St. Mary's Gardens. I am proud and happy to be a resident.
—Zella Dawkins Anton,
St. Mary's Garden Resident
Independent Retirement Living All Inclusive Prices
Prices include access and use of all the benefits and services listed above.
- One & Two Bedroom Apartments (644--1200 SqFt) Starting at $1500
*Additional charges may be applicable for modified services.
*Cable and telephone offered at a competetive price.
*All prices are subject to change. Please contact us for a personal estimate.
Contact Us or Plan a Visit
225 Fifth Avenue
Timmins, Ontario P4N 0B2
t: (705) 267-5000
f: (705) 267-3100