Living with us
Take comfort in knowing that every one of our retirement communities are designed to provide value, comfort, independence and security for our residents. While we are committed to encouraging your ability to 'age in place', you can have peace of mind that necessary support services will be available if and when they are required.
Independent living apartments are the ideal choice for those who:
- want to leave behind the hassle of weekly housekeeping!
- enjoy social and recreational activities all through the year!
- are done with the maintenance of a yard and home!
- still wish to enjoy a completely independent lifestyle!
Our apartments include:
- Open concept living accommodations
- Full kitchen including refrigerator, stove, dishwasher & over the range microwave
- Full 4 piece washroom
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Daily recreation, leisure and educational planning
- Luxurious common areas including: exercise areas, games room, sauna, hot tub, meeting rooms (once the fully assisted side is complete)
- Storage facilities
- Laundry facilities
For those residents who require personal assistance with daily activities, we provide home-style accommmodations and services geared to your needs. Our expert staff is there to assist you with all aspects of your needs including medication management, 3 meals daily, housekeeping and laundry service. A full range of accessible health care services and a 24-hour emergency response station provides added support and comfort in knowing you are our highest priority.
Programs, Activities & Events
Our residents participate in community activities! There are so many programmed activities available, it may be hard to schedule in a little "me" time.
List of activites
Each season introduces new activities that are fun and community oriented. You'll never be alone when you join us for an afternoon yoga session, sit down with friends for a game of bridge or bingo, or take in a classic movie that tugs on your heart-strings.
Here's a list of our most popular activities:
- fun & fitness
- walking club
- afternoon tea & trivia
- creative hands (painting and crafts)
- music appreciation
- shopping & community outings
- matinee movies
Regular activities are great for keeping fit and busy, but sometimes it's nice to have a change. Each of our Autumnwood Communities offers a variety of special events that will certainly entertain and inspire!
For example, many of our residents enjoy:
- fish fry
- drama club
- the casino
- live music & entertainment
And of course, our success is in our happy residents …